Are you looking to join a team whose work makes an impact on the success of the company?
Since 1977, RGA Enterprises, Inc. has remained a contract manufacturing leader of liquid cleaning products providing industry services to Fortune 500 companies across the U.S.
RGA’s Purpose: To create manufacturing solutions for brand owners while helping protect and grow their most valuable asset – their brand. Learn more about us at www.rgaenterprises.com.
We are currently seeking a Production Line Operator 2 (Packer/Stacker) in the Charlotte, NC area. The normal shift for this position is Monday-Friday, 7 am-5:30 pm (four 10-hour days plus overtime as needed).
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary – $13 – $13.50 per hour based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent training
- Great team-oriented work environment
- Growth opportunities
In this position as a Line Operator 2, you will be responsible for dependable function within a team which runs a mechanical filler and conveyor system designed to fill plastic bottles with cleaning products. You are responsible to ensure that all orders are running efficiently, safely, and with the highest standard of quality.
- Operates all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance with Company Safety Policy
- Perform manual tasks such as loading and supplying production line items, reworking product, and loading conveyors
- Quality Assurance and testing compliance according to company and/or designated facility standards
- Sorts and inspects products after filling to ensure requirements are met and no mistakes have been made
- Makes minor adjustments as needed to prevent slowing down more than necessary
- Performs simple maintenance on the production line to ensure it is completely functional and safe to operate
- Accurately completes paperwork and other minor administrative tasks at the beginning and end of your shift
- Wears the proper PPE and us safety techniques
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Communicate any problems or concerns to the supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively throughout the course of a shift
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time and be able to work with changing noise levels
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration of this Production Line Operator 2 opportunity, please apply and attach a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $13.50 per hour