Are you looking to join a team whose work makes an impact on the success of the company?
Since 1977, RGA Enterprises, Inc. has remained a contract manufacturing leader of liquid cleaning products providing industry services to Fortune 500 companies across the U.S.
RGA’s Purpose: To create manufacturing solutions for brand owners while helping protect and grow their most valuable asset – their brand. Learn more about us at www.rgaenterprises.com.
We are currently seeking a Production Line Operator 1 in the Charlotte, NC area. The normal shift for this position is Monday-Friday, 7 am-5:30 pm (four 10-hour days plus overtime as needed).
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary – $13 per hour
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent training
- Great team-oriented work environment
- Growth opportunities
In this position as a Line Operator 1, you will be responsible to dependably function within a team which runs a mechanical filler and conveyor system designed to fill plastic bottles with cleaning products. You will do what it takes to get the job done efficiently, safely, and with the highest standard of quality while consistently striving for personal improvement.
- Operates all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance to Company Safety Policy
- Places spray nozzles, bottle caps, labels on bottles during travel through conveyor system
- Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production line items, reworking product and loading conveyors
- Wears the proper PPE and uses safety techniques
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Communicate any problems or concerns to the team leader
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Six months+ experience working in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with professional positive demeanor
- Ability to lift 30lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time and be able to work with changing noise levels
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration of this Production Line Operator 1 opportunity, please apply and attach a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour